View Single Post
Old 03-16-2015, 05:10 AM

Advanced Staff Users

X-Cart team

Default Re: X-Cart 4.7 beta:new skin, in-context checkout, custom order statuses, Smarty v3

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggyr
Hi,
I'm making my 2nd attempt to upgrade my previous

new install of 4.6.4 Gold -> upgraded w/ upgrade pack to 4.6.6 Gold in Dec 2014, to 4.7 Beta

My first attempt, I forgot to issue the command

for i in `sed -e 's/,.*$//g' < upgrade/4.6.6-4.7.0/file.lst`; do chmod 666 $i 2>/dev/null; done

After my previous hung upgrade, I restored DB and Files back to 4.6.6 level, tested my test site to make sure it was operational, then after issuing the chmod, ran the upgrade, the first pass was successful, then I issued 'apply patch' and now, I'm hung on the following

payment/cc_eway_uk.php ... OK
payment/cc_ewayweb.php ... OK
payment/cc_fdg_connect.php ...

Is there a something I can do at this point other than cancel and restore?

Thanks

Check the end of the file
var/upgrade/4.6.6-4.7.0/patch.log

Should be something like

Code:
................. Patching file /home/aim/public_html/xcart/4_6_6_gold/tools/maintenance_jobs.php ... Hunk #1 succeeded at 3. Hunk #2 succeeded at 34. Hunk #3 succeeded at 99. Hunk #4 succeeded at 128. Hunk #5 succeeded at 143. Hunk #6 succeeded at 158. done Patching file /home/aim/public_html/xcart/4_6_6_gold/top.inc.php ... Hunk #1 succeeded at 3. Hunk #2 succeeded at 34. done Patching file /home/aim/public_html/xcart/4_6_6_gold/xmonitoring_api.php ... Hunk #1 succeeded at 3. Hunk #2 succeeded at 34. done Patching file /home/aim/public_html/xcart/4_6_6_gold/xps_cron.php ... Hunk #1 succeeded at 3. Hunk #2 succeeded at 32. Hunk #3 succeeded at 50. done Patching file /home/aim/public_html/xcart/4_6_6_gold/xps_subscriptions.php ... Hunk #1 succeeded at 3. Hunk #2 succeeded at 32. Hunk #3 succeeded at 54. Hunk #4 succeeded at 72. done ========================= END =========================

Feel free to PM me the file.

Also try to find the 'fail' word in the file

Code:
aim-server[~/public_html/xcart/4_6_6_gold]$ grep -i fail var/upgrade/4.6.6-4.7.0/patch.log aim-server[~/public_html/xcart/4_6_6_gold]$