View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 02:27 PM

Advanced Member

Default Re: HELP-The CLICK function in my script wont work

AWESOME IT WORKS!!!

Thank you so much Mike-the video really helped make it easier. I did not realize it would involve so much of your time, I thought it was just a simple error that someone could answer. I realize that your time is expensive.

Had I known I would not have bothered, I thought people were on the forums sharing information.

I do not have any money as I am currently disabled{without disability}in desperate need of knee replacements.

Being stuck sitting down is why I started the vape business in order to try and survive. As you can see it is not even started yet.

I am banned from paypal because i used to sell on Ebay and paypal stole my money and I sued them so they banned me from their site.

If know you wouldnt want to post it on here, can you private message on here?or you could go on my site into contact us and send me an address so that if I can come up with a little something I could send it to you to thank you. I know I could never pay what your professional rates are. However if I find a way to make some money soon I would really like to send you something for being so nice and taking the time in the middle of the night to help a total stranger.

Yes, I am not just saying that I really will find a way to send you something, somehow.

Most sincerely grateful,
Debbie