View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 10:07 AM

Advanced Staff Users

X-Cart team

Default Re: Pay With Amazon not showing up under Payment Methods

Hello Kevin,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Smith
Is there some other module that the Pay With Amazon module depends upon? Prior to enabling and configuring the module, I did go through and trim the extra "enabled" payment modules out. Perhaps I got rid of something I really needed?
There should be no dependencies for the Pay with Amazon module and you can install as many payment modules simultaneously module as you need.

Quote:
I started with the base "free" 5.1.4 X-Cart and haven't done much with it other than add the Pay With Amazon module and a few products and categories. I have not upgraded to a paid configuration, though I could do that at some point. I see that your Fruit/Vegetable theme is a paid configuration. Does that affect the operation of this cart software?
The only difference between Free and Business packages is in the set of additional modules included in the latter. The core of both packs is exactly the same. So the purchase of the license will hardly affect the issue as it will only make certain modules from the built-in marketplace available for the installation.

Quote:
Would it be reasonable to reload the default configuration, then add the Pay With Amazon module (enable and configure also), then check to see if the Amazon button comes up?
The reinstall would hardly help on its own. Could you, please, provide me with the link to your store so could take a look at your store or at least the screenshot of the minicart and Add to cart pop-up. If you wish, you can email them to support@x-cart.com.

Quote:
I'm running on Fedora 14 (Selinux) in enforcing mode, using an Apache server. I have noticed that I get mod_security errors when performing Admin operations, so I basically need to turn it off while configuring the store, then turn it back on after I'm done. I probably could spend a bit of time and figure out what rules to remove from my modsecurity_localrules.conf. If I do, I'll be sure and pass that info back to the X-cart team.
We would really appreciate it.