View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 02:55 AM

Default Re: Pay With Amazon not showing up under Payment Methods

Hi Ksenia,

I see what you're saying, however even with my "Pay with Amazon" module installed, enabled and configured, I still do not see the Amazon payment button on ANY of the pages or mini-popups.

I've tried to remove, reinstall and reconfigure the module.

Is there some other module that the Pay With Amazon module depends upon? Prior to enabling and configuring the module, I did go through and trim the extra "enabled" payment modules out. Perhaps I got rid of something I really needed?

I started with the base "free" 5.1.4 X-Cart and haven't done much with it other than add the Pay With Amazon module and a few products and categories. I have not upgraded to a paid configuration, though I could do that at some point. I see that your Fruit/Vegetable theme is a paid configuration. Does that affect the operation of this cart software?

Would it be reasonable to reload the default configuration, then add the Pay With Amazon module (enable and configure also), then check to see if the Amazon button comes up?

Thanks for your quick response. I'm really new at this e-commerce stuff, however I am a professional software engineer with over 30 years experience, so I should be able to figure this out. In addition, I wanted to let you know that I'm running on Fedora 14 (Selinux) in enforcing mode, using an Apache server. I have noticed that I get mod_security errors when performing Admin operations, so I basically need to turn it off while configuring the store, then turn it back on after I'm done. I probably could spend a bit of time and figure out what rules to remove from my modsecurity_localrules.conf. If I do, I'll be sure and pass that info back to the X-cart team.

Kevin