View Single Post
Old 04-13-2006, 07:31 AM

X-Man

I have been running live with 2.2 for 2 weeks now and here are some irritating things my customers have found

1 The address entry now works such that if you select UK you get a list of UK counties and if you select USA you get a list of USA states. Very nice, BUT if you have the state list before the country and if your default country is the UK your USA customers do not see their list of states and just select OTHER. It would be nice if the page brought you back up to the states list if the country has changed so that the correct state can be selected. Otherwise it is best to edit the template to put the shipping country above the state.

2 The selected state/county is not always carried accross to the shipping address. Sometimes you get the helpful 'other' in the shipping address. (incidentially if would be nice if the print invoice did not print 'other' as it clearly is not part of a real address.)

3 Bespoke payment gateways may or may not work with the new templates. Mine partially works.

Thats all for now