View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 04:09 AM

X-Cart team

Default Re: X-Payments 1.0 beta testing

Thank you all for your interest in X-Payments application. My name is Yury Zaytsev, I'm CTO at Qualiteam, though haven't been posting much to X-Cart forums previously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by balinor
Just to reiterate once again, this module needs to be available for 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2 or you will have THOUSANDS of very unhappy clients.

Just to make it clear, X-Payments 1.0 will be released along with a mod for X-Cart 4.3.

Depending on your needs we'll also prepare guidelines and patches on using X-Payments with other X-Cart versions, LiteCommerce and other open source e-commerce software.

The important thing to note is that X-Payments is intended only for the minor part of merchants who want to go through the complete process of PCI-DSS certification. X-Payments, thanks to the PA-DSS compliance, will make it easier for the merchants.

The major part of online stores currently operating could be configured to actually become out of the scope of PCI-DSS certification (in this case a store should not store, process or transfer cardholder data). Guidelines on configuring X-Cart in this manner can be found at http://help.qtmsoft.com/index.php?title=X-Cart:User_manual_contents (see "Configuring X-Cart to meet PCI DSS").

Thank you for the cooperation, and feel free to contact me for further clarification.