View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 07:14 AM

X-Guru

Default Re: BCSE cant fix it themselves: point reward sys

Yes we can fix it. I'm not sure why you say we can't? Most of the time it's an install issue if there are any issues with the reward points. Sometimes its because X-cart has changed too much in their code from *minor* release to *minor* release that we have to change our install instructions. Sometimes it takes us longer to debug it because we're having troubles replicating the problems due to differences in expectations on how it's supposed to work or differences in code between the X-cart versions.

I'm not sure why you are upset with our support as we have replied very promptly(within a few hours to a few business days) every time except for once when we had server issues. We had to wait over 2 months from our last reply for you to tell us it wasn't working when we had completed some tests and it looked like it was. I see we are continuing to help you out with this and we will continue until it is resolved.

We have over 500 people using this module since 2004 with no problems. We do occasionally run into issues because of changes in X-cart that sometimes take a while to debug. Please be patient as we are working to resolve any issues brought to us for any modules ASAP. We do have a staff of over 9 here, but we are all overworked and try to help as quickly as possible and are continuing to hire more, to help even out the work load.

Thank you!

Carrie

We support X-cart versions 3.x through 5.x!

Home of the famous Authorize.net DPM & CIM Modules, Reward Points Module, Point of Sale module, Speed Booster modules and more!

Over 200 X-cart Mods available & Thousands of Customizations Since 2002 - bcsengineering.com

Please E-Mail us for questions/support!