View Single Post
Old 11-10-2014, 05:13 AM

Advanced Member

Default Re: Refine Filters module released

Yes, Xtech, it seems X-Cart support leaves much to be desired. It is not as it used to be the old days, quick replies, free mods, free suggestions and improvements.

I also posted a ticket to QT support because in Refine Filters admin end I could not sort attributes (as you know there is a small icon next to each attribute which lets you change the order attributes are displayed). I got javascript error every time I clicked on it.

They asked me to provide screenshots which I did.

The answer was: "We could not reproduce it on our server. It is due to some third-party java add-ons". And of course I should pay if I wanted it fixed.

What could I say to that? That it was on a fresh out-of-the-box installation of x-cart? That there were no add-ons? That obviously it is a bug in the software? That they never clicked on this icon on a production site? Why should I pay for something I have already paid?

Now in the recent RF upload the issue dissappeared. I can sort attributes as much as I want. Miraculously my non-existent "third party add-ons" started working with x-cart.

Sometimes software is more organic than we think.