View Single Post
Old 11-10-2014, 02:11 AM

Advanced Member

Default Re: Refine Filters module released

Vladimir,
Thank you for listening to us and fixing issues we mentioned earlier. I looked at the build you posted on Oct 29th and it seems the price slider has been fixed, the issue with hitting the back button in a browser after filtering products has been addressed and out of stock products (I noticed a couple of lines in func.php that should prevent hidden products from listing).

Unfortunatelly I cannot trumpet a success because ... the module does not work. It filters products not only from current category but also from subcategories, when I remove applied filters, products show from the current category and all subcategories in one listing (on one page), the price range is out of space and stays stuck, only some "chosen" manufacturers show (chosen on what basis - that I do not know), etc. This was not the case with the previous build.

I have not had time to look more closely so I should not be too quick to judge, but I tried it on two test sites and the behaviour was the same. I replaced php files with the ones you posted before (4.6.5 before Oct 29) and it works (and it shows out of stock products of course).

Personally, if I may suggest anything, I would remove this build from the file area and look through php again. Right now it seems unusable.