View Single Post
Old 01-25-2005, 12:41 PM

X-Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal-X-Man
Quote:
Save yourself some problems go to the link below and you will get this mod for free.

I wish it were that easy. Some of my 100,000 products don't have descriptions so I needed to add a few iterations to check each piece of data. It works really well. Good news is, this is only a smarty mod, no new PHP needed. Bad news - I have to rerun my 100,000 product catalog. I have a cron script to run the catalog however.

I looked at the link...I think I'll buy a few of the other mods!

I also have a paid version now that combines the free mod features with being able to use extra fields to add keywords meta tags and description meta tags. If there's no data in the extra fields for keywords and/or description then it will auto generate keywords and/or description for you with data from the product. So the paid one may work better for you since you don't have descriptions for most of your products. You can find it here:
http://www.bcsengineering.com/store/customer/product.php?productid=95&MMCF_xf_pmt

Hope that helps!

Carrie

We support X-cart versions 3.x through 5.x!

Home of the famous Authorize.net DPM & CIM Modules, Reward Points Module, Point of Sale module, Speed Booster modules and more!

Over 200 X-cart Mods available & Thousands of Customizations Since 2002 - bcsengineering.com

Please E-Mail us for questions/support!