View Single Post
Old 05-31-2004, 03:32 PM

Advanced Member

Originally I cut and pasted the examples at the top, which is how I eliminate the possibility of me messing up the new code. I searched for the "original code" posted by BoomBoomBap in register.php , and there was only 1 instance, so that is what I replaced with his new code.

The portion of original code that starts with
Code:
$customer_language = func_get_language ($newuser_info["language"]);
was not mentioned prior to your last post so I was unaware that this code needed to be changed. I searched for this and added the new if statement so starting at line 156 I now have

Code:
# # Send mail to registered user # $customer_language = func_get_language ($newuser_info["language"]); if ($config["General"]["modify_emails"]=="Y"){ func_send_mail($newuser_info["email"], "mail/profile_modified_subj.tpl", "mail/profile_modified.tpl", $config["Company"]["users_department"], false); # # Send mail to customers department # func_send_mail($config["Company"]["users_department"], "mail/profile_admin_modified_subj.tpl", "mail/profile_admin_modified.tpl", $newuser_info["email"], true);}

which seems to have done the trick. Modified a profile and neither the client nor the administrator received an e-mail. Whew.