View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 08:51 AM

Default X-payments Internal Error

Hopefully someone can help me out with this. I just signed up for the hosted x-payments and went through all the setup setup steps. Everything went smooth. I press the Test Module button and it checks out. However, when I try to test the payment process I get an Internal Error message (which doesn't fit within the iframe of the lite checkout by the way). This is the error log:

ERROR [2013-01-01 11:01:10]
User: unknown; IP: XX.X.XXX.XXX
Zone: Transport
Code: FILE_NOT_ACCESSIBLE (109)
File "/home/XXXXXXXXX/public_html/lib/XPay/Module/FirstData/1001281450.pem" does not exist or is not readable

Affected systems: Transport/File.php file (87:assert); Transport/File.php file (134:checkFile); Module/FirstData.php file (351:__construct); XPay_Module_FirstData class; Model/Base/Module.php file (256:call_user_func_array); Model/Module.php file (136:__call); Model/PaymentConf.php file (590:__call); Model/PaymentConf.php file (590:getRequest); Model/Payment.php file (1700:processPayment); Model/Payment.php file (1645:processInit); Controller/Payment/Main.php file (239:process); Controller/Payment/Main.php file (217:doPay); Core/Controller.php file (181:actionPay); Controller/Payment.php file (277:process); Core/Dispatcher.php file (148:process); Application.php file (156:dispatch); /home/XXXXXXXXX/public_html/payment.php file (26:run)

The .pem file is in the correct location (I just added the XXXXXXX for the sake of this post). It's a brand new file, just created and downloaded from FirstData.

Any ideas?