View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 09:11 PM

Unhappy Re: 4 levels css flyout menu

New categories will not appear as I create them. Yes, they're enabled. It does not matter what level they are at, but as it happens, one is a top-level ("Level One") and the other is a second-level ("Level Two"). If I create another category somewhere, at any level ("Test 1"), Level One will appear. When I create yet another category ("Test 2"), Level Two appears. This is where the trend ends, however, as the addition of more categories does not get Test 1 and Test 2 to appear, whether or not they have products.

All of these categories do appear in the main body of the page in the subcategories list (customer/main/subcategories.tpl).
Code:
<ul id="navmenu"> {section name=l1_cat_num loop=$categories} {if $categories[l1_cat_num].parentid eq 0 and $categories[l1_cat_num].avail eq "Y"} <li><a class="sitefont" href="home.php?cat={$categories[l1_cat_num].categoryid}" alt="{$categories[l1_cat_num].category}">{$categories[l1_cat_num].category}</a> {if $categories[l1_cat_num].subcategory_count gt 0} <ul> {section name=l2_cat_num loop=$allcategories} {if $allcategories[l2_cat_num].parentid eq $categories[l1_cat_num].categoryid} <li><a href="home.php?cat={$allcategories[l2_cat_num].categoryid}" alt="{$allcategories[l2_cat_num].category}">{$allcategories[l2_cat_num].category}</a> {if $allcategories[l2_cat_num].subcategory_count gt 0} <ul> {section name=l3_cat_num loop=$allcategories} {if $allcategories[l3_cat_num].parentid eq $allcategories[l2_cat_num].categoryid} <li><a href="home.php?cat={$allcategories[l3_cat_num].categoryid}" alt="{$allcategories[l3_cat_num].category}">{$allcategories[l3_cat_num].category}</a> {if $allcategories[l3_cat_num].subcategory_count gt 0} <ul> {section name=l4_cat_num loop=$allcategories} {if $allcategories[l4_cat_num].parentid eq $allcategories[l3_cat_num].categoryid} <li><a href="home.php?cat={$allcategories[l4_cat_num].categoryid}" alt="{$allcategories[l4_cat_num].category}">{$allcategories[l4_cat_num].category}</a></li> {/if} {/section} </ul> {/if} </li> {/if} {/section} </ul> {/if} </li> {/if} {/section} </ul> {/if} </li> {/if} {/section} </ul>
I can't imagine what's going on here!

Greg

PS: This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.