View Single Post
Old 01-01-2003, 05:25 PM

Default How to remove credit card info from page

On a page called 'Payment Details', I would like to remove the customers credit card information at the bottom of the screen. They fill that in when they are taken to the cc processor. Anyone know what page has to be modified to remove this.

ALSO, when I go to advanced search and enter say a search from $0.00 to $25.00, this is what I get.

INVALID SQL: 1064 : You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'group by xcart_products.productid limit 132' at line 1
SQL QUERY FAILURE: select xcart_products.*, xcart_categories.category, min(xcart_pricing.price) as price from xcart_products, xcart_pricing, xcart_categories where xcart_pricing.productid=xcart_products.productid and xcart_pricing.quantity=1 and xcart_products.categoryid=xcart_categories.categor yid AND (xcart_categories.membership='' OR xcart_categories.membership='') and (xcart_pricing.membership='' or xcart_pricing.membership='') and (xcart_products.product like '%%' or xcart_products.descr like '%%') and xcart_categories.category like '%' and xcart_products.forsale='Y' AND xcart_pricing.price>='0.00' AND xcart_pricing.price<='20.00' ORDER BY price group by xcart_products.productid limit 132

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Mike