Thread: XCSEO Pro
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 05:07 AM

X-Wizard

Default Re: XCSEO Pro - Best X-Cart SEO module available!

1st, this is the place that I'm pitching my product, as this thread is here to... pitch my product. Same as other vendors in this forum.

2nd, it's not dangerous for me to offer this, as this software is not my sole source of income. Heck, I've offered XCSEO Basic for free for several years now, it's not hurt me any, and actually has only helped me and the X-Cart community.

I'm just trying to offer a good product, and assure my customers that they won't be screwed over. Who wants to purchase software, have some feature(s) missing or some severe limitations, and then see a new version of that software released later on, fixing the missing features/limitations, and you're charged for it?

So really, I feel this is the perfect place to pitch my product, it's features, etc, as this is the *thread* for my product, and I feel that your criticisms (which always seem to focus on me, interestingly) don't belong in this thread, and instead would belong in a private message to me if you feel there's an issue.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpeperdiem
the reality is that just because a competing product charges an upgrade fee, it does not make it a lesser product
Agreed, it just proves the point that others are more focus on making as much money as possible, as opposed to being concerned with delivering a good product on the first go-round.
And while both my product and the competing product are very similar, I have not yet lost a single client to the competing product, yet I have already had several clients migrate *away* from that competing product, to my product, so that means the competing product isn't superior either, now does it?

Regardless, I feel if Qualiteam can offer a lifetime license for X-Cart, and survive, then I can do the same for XCSEO Pro. I'm not so eager to make money, that I'm willing to hurt my customers financially in the process.

Cheers