View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 09:46 AM

Wink Re: Highlight current menu item

Hello,
A big thanks to Wazowski
I have Xcart 455
In:
/skin/common_files/modules/Flyout_Menus/Icons/fancy_subcategories_exp.tpl
I replaced <li> block with this code (I just changed the color) and it works great with flyout and option tree like expanding and show category triangles...and Clear templates/X-Cart cache

<li id="cat-layer-{$c.categoryid}"{interline name=$loop_name additional_class=$additional_class}>
{strip}
{if $config.Flyout_Menus.icons_disable_subcat_triangle eq 'Y' and $c.subcategory_count gt 0}
<a href="home.php?cat={$catid}" class="arrow" onclick="javascript: return switchSubcatLayer(this);"></a>
{/if}
<!-- current category highlight -->
{if $current_category.categoryid eq $c.categoryid}
<a href="home.php?cat={$catid}" style="background-color: #c6d6f4;">
{else}
<!-- /current category highlight -->
<a href="home.php?cat={$catid}" class="{if $config.Flyout_Menus.icons_icons_in_categories gte $level+1}icon-link{/if}{if $config.Flyout_Menus.icons_disable_subcat_triangle eq 'Y' and $c.subcategory_count gt 0} sub-link{/if}{if $config.Flyout_Menus.icons_empty_category_vis eq 'Y' and not $c.childs and not $c.product_count} empty-link{/if}{if $config.Flyout_Menus.icons_nowrap_category ne 'Y'} nowrap-link{/if}">
{/if}
{$c.category|amp}
{if $config.Flyout_Menus.icons_display_products_cnt eq 'Y' and $c.top_product_count gt 0}
({$c.top_product_count})
{/if}
</a>
{/strip}
{if $c.childs and $c.subcategory_count gt 0 and ($config.Flyout_Menus.icons_levels_limit eq 0 or $config.Flyout_Menus.icons_levels_limit gt $level)}
{include file="`$fc_skin_path`/fancy_subcategories_exp.tpl" categories_menu_list=$c.childs parentid=$catid level=$level+1}
{/if}
</li>