View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 10:05 AM

Default Adjusting Variants Table View Add-On

Hello All!

I am brand new to X-Cart, and am using version 5.3.5.4. I have installed the "Variants Table View" Add-On, which is mostly used for wholesale products. I would like to create a page which replicates, essentially, how this page is set up: https://store.makerbot.com/filament/pla-large/ Such that within the products variant table, there is an option to add each variant to the cart individually at the end of that variant's row.

I have managed to add a separate column in the table and place widget('\\XLite\\View\\Product\\Details\\Customer\ \AddButton', product=this.product) into each row. Predictably, however, this adds all variants into the cart, rather than just the variant of that row. How would I specify that the "Add to Cart" button on each row should add only that row's variant, and in the quantity specified by widget('\\XLite\\Module\\QSL\\VariantsTableView\\V iew\\ProductVariant\\QuantityBox'

Thanks for the help, and please let me know if the question doesn't make sense and I'll provide additional clarification.