Thread: Websitecm?
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 02:24 PM

Default Re: Websitecm - real company or scam?

I read the thread and fully understand what he is saying , but the kiss principle applies :

List somewhere a link to contact them , or a number . Some of us who are working on projects even in small companies do not have the time to fill out a form and wait 2 days for a reply especially in another time zone. No one asked for his cell number. And not to have some format looks shady.

Websites especially ones who take money in any format have to have a number they can be reached, you can find that in your merchant account agreement or you could loose your merchant account over a complaint like the other one.

Something your 8 years of knowledge should have afforded you.

My 20 years in Web, Print and Programming , Customer Service, has afforded me this:

I just read your love letter here is what it is getting your lover.

You are going way overboard, if I were him I would be embarrassed on so many levels the fact that you posted IN WHAT COUNTRY? shows your lack of knowledge of ecom sites. And in your next 8 years you should maybe do some research on Merchant Accounts, Discrimination Laws regarding all sites must be readable for the blind. In USA, Aust, Canada and may other countries etc, to bring you up to date. That's just two examples of lacking knowledge.

It is NOT for you to reply, John is the one with the site and no number taking money and not replying to people NOT you.

He is the one in danger of loosing his merchant account NOT you.

He is the one with one upset customer and loss of more business from another one NOT you.

He is the one who should fix the situation NOT you , unless you work for him as his customer service agent and are going to fix the situation.

By your unprofessional rantings you have made it worse for him. If any of my business associates ever went at a customer of mine like you have I would cut all ties with you.

If you love him so much do him a kindness , be professional and email him say hey you have an unhappy customer you should contact them right away.

Hey people are trying to contact you update your site so they understand the ticketed format . Or put up a number and walk them through the process.

Or hey I know John I will contact him for you and let him know.

That is what a professional person does that cares about a co-worker that is so great. Its called Customer Service and a great business associate.

No one ever questioned Johns ability to do his job, or that is work is crap.

We simply wanted to get in touch with him to do business and now based on your posting . I will be sure never ever to do business with him , simply because I do not have the time nor energy to waste on childish and unprofessional emotional behavior replies by someone who has nothing to do with his business .

And the sound of you leaving would probably sound like bolly wood musicial when your replaced. Everyone is replaceable.

So feel free to jump, but I highly recommend based on responses to a person you do not know, on his behalf , PACK A SHOOT.

And feel free not to respond.

Good Luck.
Sophie