View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 12:30 AM

eXpert

Default Re: X-Payments "Not Finished" status problems

I don't think Paypal Payflow Pro likes iframes. Our biggest store is 4.5.0 and I don't think iframes is a working option in that version.

I upgraded a smaller store to 4.5.3 using the same payment system and I could not get iframes to work. My next project is to upgrade the 4.5.3 store to 4.5.4 (or 4.5.5 if it is out soon) and see what difference that makes. After I see the results I'll consider upgrading the 4.5.0 to 4.5.4.

But basically, I'm not using iframes at this time on any store.

I also had problems getting Altered Cart OPC to work right on the 4.5.0 store, so it is now turned off. It worked, but there was something awkward about it that I don't recall at this time that made me turn it off. I'm back at fast lane again because I seem to have less customer confusion with that than the XC OPC.

While I'm complaining, the stores that have PayPal direct checkout links don't go thru normal checkout and therefore do not get to pick shipping other than our standard. But I guess that is a subject for another time.