View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 02:42 AM

Default Re: Removing inventory manually

Went to find out what version they are using and add it, but now I see it's already in the siganture somehow. So - Version 4.5.5. I have passed along the info that "the store administrator can reduce the stock level by editing a product.", but they're asking for a little more detail than that. I know they don't want to purchase additional add-ons just to be able to adjust the inventory without making a fake purchase. Nor do they have someone savvy enough to work with theCSV file, nor would they want to pay someone else to do this for them every time they want to adjust invenotry. It's a tough thing, since I have admittedly never been in the backend/admin area of their store, so I can't translate those words to something useful to them.

If anyone is able to give me a little more detail on how you can adjust quantity in stock via editing the product as the previous reply stated, that would be great. Thanks in advance. Editing the product, as in the same place they would edit the product if the actual product had a description change? And somewhere in there is a place to also edit quantity? Thanks again.