View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 03:26 PM

X-Guru

Default Re: X-cart Speed Booster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmirage001
We float between 1000 and 2000 unique products where the inventory is always a maximum of 1 and when it's sold it's gone. If the inventory is "hole-punched" will the product pages still be cached or will they have to be dynamic?

Will Jon's xCMS pages be cached or will they be dynamic?

How does this work with X-Cart's Mobile Mod?

We really want this mod and the $375 sale price is not a problem but if all our product pages and xCMS pages are still dynamic I'm not sure we would benefit.

Help Please

It's probably best if you email us this and I can double check. I think you could hole-punch just the inventory part, but I can't say for sure without checking. See my above reply too that we might be able to trigger that specific page refresh upon purchase of a product. Email us if you like this feature and we can add it in.

We hadn't considered caching Jon's xCMS pages but I don't see why we couldn't. Email us that too and we can look to put that in as a feature, if not in this release in the next.

Thanks,

Carrie

We support X-cart versions 3.x through 5.x!

Home of the famous Authorize.net DPM & CIM Modules, Reward Points Module, Point of Sale module, Speed Booster modules and more!

Over 200 X-cart Mods available & Thousands of Customizations Since 2002 - bcsengineering.com

Please E-Mail us for questions/support!