Thread: Newest Products
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2003, 12:00 PM

Just noticed I am having some problems with the script on 3.4.4

It is probablly having to do some other modifications I have done but here are my issues. If anyone would like to help me sort them out I can put the files up.

1. I modified the newest.tpl file to include featured="Y" so that I could use the multi-colum format provided by using the products_t.tpl file.

I am now getting duplicate listings, if I chose to show 6 products instead of 6 products I am getting 2 sets of 3 products.

2. The Buy Now buttom is NOT working for the NEWEST products listed by the mod. The Featured listings are still working properly though.

When I view the source after the page is displayed everything seems to be correct:
Code:
<table width=100% style="border-style: solid; border-width: 1"> <tr> <td><center> <a href=product.php?productid=2591&cat=&page=><font size="1">See Details</font> [img]../image.php?productid=2591[/img]</a> </center></td> <td valign=top> OPI - Sand-erella</font> <font size=1> Sand-erella </font> <hr size=1 noshade width=175 align=left> <font class=ProductPrice>Our Price: $ 5.67</font> <table border=0 width=100% cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0> <FORM name="orderform_2591_1061578337" method=post action="cart.php?mode=add"> <input type=hidden name=productid value="2591"> <input type=hidden name=cat value=""> <input type=hidden name=page value=""> <tr> <td height=25 nowrap>Quantity <select name=amount> <option value="1" >1</option> <option value="2" >2</option> <option value="3" >3</option> <option value="4" >4</option> <option value="5" >5</option> </select> </td> </tr> <tr> <td width=100% height=25 background-color:#FFFFFF" onMouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#FFcc00';" onMouseout="this.style.backgroundColor='#FFFFFF';"> <input type=hidden name=mode value=add> <font class=FormButton>[img]../skin1/images/go.gif[/img]Buy Now</font> </td> </tr> </FORM> </table>

help ... anyone?