View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 05:36 AM

Advanced Member

Default Re: Pure CSS Rounded Boxes! (no images, no tables)

By "extra dialogue menu" I mean a menu effected by the dialogue.tpl and not the menu.tpl.
I have added an extra "window" (I'm not sure how the terminology works.)
This is suppose to be an "ad-like" equivlient, though I can't get it to be just an image, but that's a problem for another thread.

Let me make it clear, I do not have two copies of the dialog.tpl or menu.tpl (well not on the server anyway) in the way you are describing (as that would not work well at all).

I am replacing them with a new file (with the changes).
When it breaks I then replace it with the old file (original).
And so the cycle continues.

So, that is not the problem I'm incurring, and the cleanup.php didn't seem to have any effect of the site design wise (though is nice to know how to use -- thanks!).

There doesn't appear to be any template (.tpl) files for the the "On Sale" mod (would it hide somewhere other then where the menu.tpl and dialog.tpl are?) There is only a php file, which I will not be touching if I can avoid it, as I am still only learning and will not break it, as it does its job very nicely!

The "On Sale" does appear as a link in the "products" menu on the left (in it's right hand corner) and as an "ad-like banner" in the center of the page.

I'm fine with that, though I've seen it on other pages and the link is the same as all the other product categories, if that is something I've done and therefore is what is causing the issue then anyone know how to fix that?

I can not change the dialog.tpl or the menu.tpl will effect one or both of these sections.
The menu.tpl will effect the "product" menu and it goes messy or the dialog.tpl effects the "featured products" and "my new ad window" this then causes issues.

I have this same "ad window" on all the other sites, same code, different coloured type.

Any Thoughts?
Host: Hands-on Web Hosting ( Linux )
MySQL: 4.1.22
Add ons: On Sale
2TC - JB AutoShip