View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 11:52 PM

Question Manufacturer on Product List / Recommended

I searched through all of the previous topics mentioning this, but none of the solutions seem to have worked for me; I tried adding the following function to product.php:

Code:
//$thisManufactorer = $product_info["manufacturerid"]; //$manufacturer = func_query("SELECT manufacturer FROM manufacturers WHERE manufacturerid = $thisManufactorer"); //$smarty->assign("manufacturer", $manufacturer[0]);

(without commenting them out of course), which all seemed pretty straightforward, but didn't seem to work. Also tried (again in product.php):

Code:
$product_info['manufacturer'] = func_query("SELECT manufacturer FROM xcart_manufacturers WHERE manufacturerid='" . $product_info[manufacturerid] . "'");

which again, the logic behind it seems pretty straightforward to me, but didn't work. For reference, here is the code I'm using on the products_t.tpl:

Code:
<div class="brand">{$product.manufacturer}</div>

Webmaster mode even shows manufacturer as a variable under the product arrays, but I just can't seem to access it. Any help appreciated before I slam my head against the wall!