View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 10:55 AM

Default Re: XC SEO v1.1.0 Released

Got nailed for too much text, so I had to remove some and add it here for your use, as I thought some of this additional info may come in handy, and then again, maybe not...

I was told by a vendor that I have used for a commercial rewrite mod that I have used in the past for other sites, that the php.ini file was interfearing with one installation I had, and there had to be another snippet of code devised to accomodate this.

This particular site is also on the same host, so maybe this is what is happening here? Not sure, thought I would offer that tidbit up for your thought.

Here is the php.ini file.

Code:
magic_quotes_gpc on # turn off sessions session.use_trans_sid off output_buffering = Off output_handler = zlib.output_compression = On

Thanks for the review.

Also FYI... when I remove all of the rewrite statements from this mod, I keep the sercurity portion, as I have this enabled in all of my sites with or without this mod. In this case, I simply grouped my secure portion of my htaccess to match yours, and added the grouped portion of redirect gone files like copyright, version, install etc, as I had them listed individually, and not grouped like this, but it looked like this saved some space, so I decided to use your layout. Other than that, it all looks the same as I have used in the past.

Hope some of this info helps.