View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 01:22 PM

eXpert

Default Re: New X-Cart product line and new X-Cart v4.5.3 released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro
My suggestion would be that this should be handled one of two ways:

1.) Anyone that has spent at least $200 on mods that are now included in gold, be given a complimentary upgrade to gold plus.

2.) Anyone that has purchased any of the mods that are now included in gold plus should receive a discount on an upgrade to gold plus. If the mod was purchased within the last 30 days, 100% of the purchase price applied towards the upgrade. If it was purchased greater than 30 days ago, 50% of current price of the mod, applied to the upgrade.

So lets say you bought Mailchimp two weeks ago. You would get $79 towards the upgrade price. If you also bought advanced customer reviews 3 months ago, you would get $99/2 ($49.50) towards the upgrade.

In this example, if these were the only two mods that you purchased, you would have to pay $71.50 for the upgrade, instead of $200.

Also, to clarify, I do not think you should be eligible for money back beyond the free upgrade. If you happened to spend $600 2 months ago on mods, the best you would get is a free upgrade.

Just my two cents.

I think Pyro's suggestions sound quite reasonable and fair.

Also, multiple QT personnel in this thread have stated that anyone with an existing X-Cart Gold license on 9/25/2012 will get NFR licenses for Feature Comp and X-Config since they have been included with Gold for some time and are now only included with Premium out of the box.
BCSE Customer Review Management Mod
BCSE Catalog Order Form Mod
X-Cart Gold 4.5.2 (Building/Testing)
USA