View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 12:24 PM

X-Adept

Default Re: New X-Cart product line and new X-Cart v4.5.3 released

Quote:
Originally Posted by topspin6711
Yes, and what about when you already bought many of the now included modules in Gold+ such as mailchimp and social sign in, etc?

My suggestion would be that this should be handled one of two ways:

1.) Anyone that has spent at least $200 on mods that are now included in gold, be given a complimentary upgrade to gold plus.

2.) Anyone that has purchased any of the mods that are now included in gold plus should receive a discount on an upgrade to gold plus. If the mod was purchased within the last 30 days, 100% of the purchase price applied towards the upgrade. If it was purchased greater than 30 days ago, 50% of current price of the mod, applied to the upgrade.

So lets say you bought Mailchimp two weeks ago. You would get $79 towards the upgrade price. If you also bought advanced customer reviews 3 months ago, you would get $99/2 ($49.50) towards the upgrade.

In this example, if these were the only two mods that you purchased, you would have to pay $71.50 for the upgrade, instead of $200.

Also, to clarify, I do not think you should be eligible for money back beyond the free upgrade. If you happened to spend $600 2 months ago on mods, the best you would get is a free upgrade.

Just my two cents.

4.5.2 Gold (work in progress)