View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 08:41 AM

eXpert

Default Re: "Cloud Search" goes free to replace "Instant Search", the latter being deprecated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikitaP
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

We absoultely agree with the idea that paid customers should not "pay" with ads or something like that.

Please do not worry about the link stating that the CloudSearch is in the free trial mode. It is only displayed when on the free trial. Moreover paid users can customize the overall look of a search widget as much as they want using CSS.

As for the price, please pay attention to the annual payment option. For the Gold plan it is effectively $29.08/month, which is 17% less.
Thanks for your answer Nikita.

Please see the attached screenshot: the demo website still has the warning, so that's what I expect to see when I'm going to use the paid version and I don't want that. What CSS file do I have to edit in order to remove that message?

Regarding the annual payment plan:
I've seen that it is indeed cheaper, however my point was that I would prefer a tailor made price plan:
Let me enter how much products I have/expect to have (20.000 - 25.000 in my case) so I don't need to pay for 50.000 products.
The most expensive license is simply too large for me, and the cheapest one too small.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2014-08-25 at 18.35.02.png (81.3 KB, 15 views)