View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 12:38 PM

X-Guru

Default Re: Firetank's RSS 2.0 Feed Generator Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acquamarina
I was told they have 2 large orders so I guess small sites like mine don't get attention.

I believe there was a misunderstanding here. You had asked Lori how long is the wait for install and she said:
Quote:
Right now our install time is about one week out. We had two very large orders that came in and that has pushed us back to about one week for the installs.

This was not for support, but our install schedule. We do installs on a first come, first serve basis. We do not prioritize large orders for installs, but schedule them in the order they come in.

There was a mistake with our new support manager, he didn't realize the type of question you had should be moved to the Firetank area and that was the reason for all the confusion. As soon as we realized your ticket was in limbo we immediately moved it to Kurt who could see your questions and immediately alerted Kurt.

Our new support manager is doing a great job helping me get through the sometimes hundreds of questions a day we get. I'm sorry your email was mistakenly placed in the wrong place. I hope it's clear that this mistake is not common place here and we were in a bit of a tight spot where I became very ill the day you originally placed the ticket while Gary was still in training.

Do let us know if you are still in need of help. Since you placed a ticket directly with Firetank, Kurt closed your ticket on our end.

Thank you,

Carrie

We support X-cart versions 3.x through 5.x!

Home of the famous Authorize.net DPM & CIM Modules, Reward Points Module, Point of Sale module, Speed Booster modules and more!

Over 200 X-cart Mods available & Thousands of Customizations Since 2002 - bcsengineering.com

Please E-Mail us for questions/support!