View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 08:13 AM

X-Adept

Default Re: Firetank's RSS 2.0 Feed Generator Problem

Vera,

I'm sorry you're unsatisfied. I responded to you with the best information I could with the information I was given. The last response to the ticket was on 11/23 by myself and I asked you a few questions. I have not received a reply. Did you get my response?

We have a support desk with audit logging to help keep us accountable and transparent so we can provide the best support possible. Angelo has looked over the log for this ticket and if he had seen me conducting the ticket in a way that was not good for you or that was against company policy, he would have intervened.

As for the situation with BCSE's support desk, I've looked into this for you and it was a mistake on the part of the new support rep. It was not malicious, it was not how they normally handle tickets, and it won't happen again. This is the first time I've seen this type of mistake in the past few years where we've been working with BCSE, and Gary alerted me to the ticket as soon as he discovered the mistake, ironically, it was the same day you opened your ticket on our desk.

With all of that said, we want you to be a happy customer. What do you feel would rectify this situation and make you a happy customer?

Thank you and kind regards,

Kurt