View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 03:08 AM

X-Cart team

Default Re: Pop-up Anywhere module released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niro
Thanks Karina,
There was a problem with the copyright code on the install.php page.

But now the pop up won't show anywhere. I set it to be on all pages of the website. I am using static/pretty URL's for my store pages - is this a problem?

~Nick

Hi Nick,

I've checked your store. Your pop-up settings are correct. As I've found the issue is in the js script that is used in your popup content. For some reason this script gives syntax error (can be viewed in browser console), that is why pop-up is not showing up.

I've disabled your popup and checked the module with another 'Popup with custom content' popup, and it was shown correctly in the customer zone. Currently this popup is disabled in your store. After enabling it will be shown on the 'home.php?is_test' page only.

The module supports both clean URLs and *.php urls. It means you can use as 'product.php?productid=XXX' as 'ProductName.html' in the pop-up settings.

Let's return back to your popup. Please try to delete this code from your popup template:
Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://forms.aweber.com/form/**/**********.js"></script>&nbsp;</p>
After this popup should be shown.

So it requires to investigate why using this js-script is causing syntax error. I'd recommend to try to use this script on the static page firstly (not in the pop-up content) and check if it works.

Kind regards,

The "Advanced Customer Reviews", "Root Categories" and "Pop-up Anywhere" author