View Single Post
Old 05-07-2006, 12:20 PM

When I go to the advanced search page and I try to perform a search in any of the extra fields that I set up under 'search also in', I get this sql error.

Code:
INVALID SQL: 1109 : Unknown table 'xcart_extra_field_values' in where clause SQL QUERY FAILURE:SELECT COUNT(xcart_products.productid) FROM xcart_pricing, xcart_products LEFT JOIN xcart_quick_flags ON xcart_quick_flags.productid = xcart_products.productid LEFT JOIN xcart_products_lng ON xcart_products_lng.productid = xcart_products.productid AND xcart_products_lng.code = 'US' LEFT JOIN xcart_product_memberships ON xcart_product_memberships.productid = xcart_products.productid INNER JOIN xcart_quick_prices ON xcart_quick_prices.productid = xcart_products.productid AND xcart_quick_prices.membershipid = 0 INNER JOIN xcart_products_categories ON xcart_products_categories.productid = xcart_products.productid INNER JOIN xcart_categories ON xcart_products_categories.categoryid = xcart_categories.categoryid LEFT JOIN xcart_category_memberships ON xcart_category_memberships.categoryid = xcart_categories.categoryid WHERE xcart_quick_prices.priceid = xcart_pricing.priceid AND xcart_products.product_type <> 'C' AND xcart_products.forsale <> 'B' AND ((IF(xcart_products_lng.product != '', xcart_products_lng.product, xcart_products.product) LIKE '%grisham,%' AND IF(xcart_products_lng.product != '', xcart_products_lng.product, xcart_products.product) LIKE '%john%') OR (xcart_extra_field_values.value LIKE '%grisham, john%' AND xcart_extra_fields.fieldid = '1')) AND xcart_category_memberships.membershipid IS NULL AND xcart_product_memberships.membershipid IS NULL AND xcart_categories.avail = 'Y' AND xcart_products.forsale = 'Y' AND (xcart_products.avail > 0 OR xcart_products.product_type NOT IN ('','N')) GROUP BY xcart_products.productid ORDER BY xcart_products.product ASC, xcart_products.product ASC Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/thecrack/public_html/four/include/func/func.db.php on line 125