View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 12:47 PM

X-Wizard

Default Re: xpayments Cron help please

Are you certain that the cron is not executing?

Perhaps someone else can confirm - but if you set up the cron in cpanel, and you keep the option set to send you an email when the cron executes, you are going to receive an email that contains the output of the cron.

It has been a while since I set up X-payments - but I think the cron.php executes without an output.

So - when you get an empty email, I don't think that indicates that there has been an error, but is just telling you that the cron has completed execution. (Perhaps QT or others can confirm that xpayments cron runs without an output, so an empty email receipt indicates it executed normally.)

Another way for you to check that the cron is running: I think that when you log in to the X-Payments administration, if the cron has not run, it warns you.

If you are able to open X-Payments administration, and it is not warning you about any issues, that is a good sign. If you can execute a test payment from your shop where the connector is installed without any problems, that is another good sign that you have installed it correctly.

---