View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 12:38 AM

eXpert

Default Re: Border around products.

xtech - I completely agree with you. I think everyone has grown the mentality of charging people for everything they do after trying to get answers so many times from X-cart staff themselves when 99% of the time they wont even assist you unless you purchase support points.

X-cart is a great product and I still use it, however I have really given up on the forum and on x-cart staff after spending thousands and I mean thousands of dollars on them to help me. Then to find 6 months later that my support has run out for what I just paid thousands for and they wont answer a simple question without me adding more money.

Custom Modules - are however different. I repect the people who spent the time to develope new modules for xcart and I do think there should be a price on many of them but there are many that should just be out there for all x-cart members free of charge. Look at wordpress for example or oscommerce. Numerous people have spent hours and hours developing modules to help compliment the software and they dont charge for it. Why can't x-cart look at this and say wow. If we help people understand the code to achieve new modules then we will sell more licenses because our ecommerce software will be the best on the market for all of the members helping them achieve the best software available.

Just my 2 cents!
BCSE Product Importer Pro & Drop Shipper Pro
CDSEO Pro
CMS EZRecommends
EE slider login (Personal Mod)
Next Prev Link Mod (Customized)
ShadowBox Detailed Images (Personal Mod)
Shop By Price (Customized)
Social Media (Personal Mod)
Switch Layout View (Personal Mod)
Special Offers
Testimonials (Personal Mod)
Whats New (Customized)