View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 03:33 AM

X-Cart team

Default Re: Refine Filters module released

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoeBoeDog
THIS IS BEYOND FRUSTRATING.

Above you can see me asking for this feature and being told its not in the current version but could be in the future.

I take the next step and request a quote from x cart to develop this feature for me and the quote was 266 bucks to complete and I paid it and is currently STILL in development with no code on my site.

You tell me on the forum today that this feature is ready to download and you dont even realize that I have paid you for this custom work and I DONT even have the feature on my site.

This is just plain pathetic that you would charge me 266 and tell me it would take 3 weeks to complete and you have already completed it and offered it on the forum and I dont even have the code on my own site that I paid for.

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

Well, as you may see from my last posts in this topic the module is in active development. We promised to add URLs for filters and we did it. There is nothing to rant about here.

Luckily, the task was not started yet so we can refund you the URLs part of the task. Please note that in this case you will need to re-install the module to get the new feature. Alternatively, we may re-install it for you instead of refunding the money. I believe the tasks are equal in terms of cost.

Please reply in the complaint ticket in Help Desk.