View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 05:37 AM

X-Guru

Default Re: X-Cart Adapt Template

Quote:
That did the trick. Cool deal. Got another one for ya. I know you have the Adapt Custom Product Fields which will show the Glossary and is great but how hard is it to implement your Glossary mod into the Feature Comparison so I can move it to a tab and do this to compare my systems.

You can add the glossary to any elements, by wrapping this code around anything...

Code:
{if $config.Adapt.adapt_addon_glossary eq "Y"}<span class="glossary_highlight">{/if} YOUR CONTENT {if $config.Adapt.adapt_addon_glossary eq "Y"}</span>{/if}

Quote:
Phil, 2 of the Custom Promo Badge options are not displaying in the thumbnails.
They are no.11 (download) and no.12 (on sale). The others are displaying fine.

Pitak, thank you for reporting that, in skin/adapt/css/altskin.css

Replace...

Code:
ul.row_view li .product_block.promo10, .product_promo.promo00 { background: #fff url("../images/promos/10.png") no-repeat scroll left top; }

With...

Code:
ul.row_view li .product_block.promo10, .product_promo.promo10 { background: #fff url("../images/promos/10.png") no-repeat scroll left top; } ul.row_view li .product_block.promo11, .product_promo.promo11 { background: #fff url("../images/promos/11.png") no-repeat scroll left top; } ul.row_view li .product_block.promo12, .product_promo.promo12 { background: #fff url("../images/promos/12.png") no-repeat scroll left top; }