View Single Post
Old 04-01-2005, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Awesome, I got this mod working. Thanks for posting. There are a few places you need to modify different files and messages to make it consistent. Such as the emails (so users don't see their random username), password recovery, and login sections.

Your welcome. Humm, I thought I already did that for login. However, if you have already made changes to the emails and password recovery section, please post the changes. I am quite busy working on other mods and may not be able to get back to this one right away. Thanks for pointing this out, see this is what's so great about this forum. Very informative feedbacks.

Quote:
rated 99/100
keep up the good work
thnx!

Hi, thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it. I will be posting a few more useful mods in the near future. Currently I am working on a mod that validates fields for registration on the server side. I looked for this everywhere in the forum and couldn't find it. So, I will write my own. I will post this mod soon as it is very important to validate your customer information before you send it to the sql db.

~x-light