View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 10:24 AM
Banned

X-Adept

Default Re: X-Payments In Iframe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cflsystems
But why iframe payment methods that do exists in XC are loaded on a separate page as well?

I believe X-Payments/connector requires a valid X-Cart registration for the connector to work, which is why everything goes to the X-Payments page after the form is submitted and a user is created in X-Cart.

You may not even need X-Payments if you have a payment processor with an iframe option. Almost any iframe can be loaded dynamically. I just integrated the Quantum Gateway into the alteredCart One Page Checkout in a completely seamless manner. From the customers perspective they just enter their data on the checkout form, and the page controls where this data is sent to maintain compliance.

Code:
/ -> Register data to X-Cart.----\ Checkout |----> Invoice \ -> CC data to payment processor/

I can see a worst case scenario where this will end up being another button on the X-Cart OPC.

Enter userinfo -> click button to see shipping -> select shipping -> click button to load CC page -> Enter CC data -> click button to submit page.