View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 01:28 AM

Default Re: CloudSearch service for X-Cart has been released

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparrowdog
Can someone tell me how long it takes for the index of a website to be done when the trial is turned on? I just turned it on for www.freez.com.au and Cloud Search is showing product that hasn't been on the store for months and months. I have read that re-indexing happens every 8 hours, so I left it on for about 10 hours overnight and I still don't have indexing yet.

I put in a support ticket, but since it's not for a site with a plan, it may take a while to get a response. I am ready to hand over my money, but I need the re-index to happen first.

For the record, if you're looking at new features, a good feature would be to have products that clicked on more than others show higher in the result.

It would also be nice to have the ability to have a list of common misspellings and words to swap. For example, jean and jeans are interchangable.

Hi,

I guess that the module is disabled right now. Please enable it and send me a PM so that we can debug the problem.

Thank you for the suggested features. We already work on the 2nd one, and for the first one we are considering something cool and sophisticated involving advanced technologies like machine learning. Stay tuned
Qualiteam Software Limited.