View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 12:21 AM

Advanced Member

Default Re: Recently Viewed Mod

Warwick,
Quote:

You have otherwise any idea why it wouldn't show recently viewed products?
This mod works like this:
First of all, click on a product and view the product details.

Then select another product and then view the product details for this product.

Now look to see if you have an thumbnail, product title and product price displayed in your recently view box. If everything works it should display the first viewed product.

If nothing shows up, then make sure that you have cookies enabled in your browser. See post #27 how to turn it on.

Repeat the first two steps by reviewing two product details and see if there is anything now in the recently viewed box. If not, then most likely it's the code in your product.tpl file.

Make sure that you have used the product.tpl file and not the products.tpl file. The second file has the letter s after product.

Re-install the javascript code from post #1 to the very end of the product.tpl file. Make sure that there are no {literal} and {/literal} tags surrounding this code.

Now repeat the first two steps again to see if this works on the recently viewed box.

Hope this works.

Quote:

Could it be related to the fact that I use DSEFU PRO?
Since I don't use DSEFU PRO, I'm not sure if this is affecting this mod or not.
I do know that 01bodyjewellery from post #20 is using CDSEO and I think it's similar and it's not affecting his site.
Or maybe someone that uses DSEFU PRO and installed this mod can let us know if they have it working together.

Good luck.

- MoonDog -