Originally Posted by aim
Dear Michel,

You have to
1)enable the "Order Tracking" module.

2)Optionally, add your track shipper template to the
skin/common_files/modules/Order_Tracking/customer_tracking.tpl file
For example
Code:
--- a/skin/common_files/modules/Order_Tracking/customer_tracking.tpl +++ b/skin/common_files/modules/Order_Tracking/customer_tracking.tpl @@ -34,6 +34,8 @@ vim: set ts=2 sw=2 sts=2 et: {include file="modules/Order_Tracking/dhl.tpl" tracking_ind=$tracking_ind} {elseif $postal_service eq "1-8"}{* ship_code eq "1800C" *} {include file="modules/Order_Tracking/courier1800c.tpl" tracking_ind=$tracking_ind} + {elseif $postal_service eq "Mys"}{* the shipping method is something like 'Myshipper air 1 day' *} + {include file="modules/Order_Tracking/myshipper_post.tpl" tracking_ind=$tracking_ind} {/if} </td> </tr>

myshipper_post.tpl can be generated via firefox firebug from your track numbers site

Thank you.
Ha, and here I was thinking I knew quite a lot of X-Cart modules, this one is new to me.
It's working now, great. I will figure out the button with the tracking link myself from here, thank you!
/edit
I already have it working, great. Only it seems Font Awesome is not working, so I am not getting the truck icon, but everything else works flawlessly.
How do I also enable the tracking button on the admin backend?

Have you had time to look at the Production Notifications 'bug' from my 2nd message?