View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 01:06 AM

X-Adept

Default Re: X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilJ
I have installed it on the v4.6.3 demo, feel free to test it out. For testing purposes, I have set it to send out a reminder email after 1 hour.

If you get a patch error when installing, in the patch file, x-abandoned-cart-reminder.sql try replacing...
With...

If using X-Cart Platinum, ensure you're in 'Simple Mode' or logged in as a provider, or else you won't see the abandoned carts links in the admin > orders menu.

Most likely you will need to wait a short while before Google reindexes your site. Maybe try resubmitting your XML sitemap.

Thank you for your help.

As this module already installed so when I try to run sql patch it throws an error that I send you in the ticket. Also I have uploaded reboot related files that you send me.

Now can you please clarify me one thing If using X-Cart Platinum, ensure you're in 'Simple Mode' or logged in as a provider, or else you won't see the abandoned carts links in the admin > orders menu.

What does it mean?

As my version is Platinum so if I enable simple mode it becomes gold.What you think module is not compatible with Platinum?

Also I have generated new sitemap and submit it to google now lets see the result.

If still problem persist then request you to check the issue.

Thanks a lot.