View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 10:30 PM

eXpert

Default Re: Viable replacement for Altered Cart's On Sale Module?

hm. Ok. Well, still - with the full source, is there any reason that with a little work it couldn't be reworked to exclude that?

I have several ideas on it, and am thinking that it might make sense to try to purchase the unencrypted files simply to not have to reinvent the logic wheel and work for the various sales.

i want to rework the admin interface as well, and custom add a couple of sales types (including a "daily deal" kind of sale that automatically by scheduler adds a specified product to a "daily deal" category, allows me to define the specifics of the sale for that item, and then at the end of the time period (for me one day) automagically removes that product from the given category and inserts the next scheduled product.

Anyway, just seems like having access to all the logic might save some time in coding it all out. After all, MY business is currently the selling of product, and not the writing of code, so anywhere I can gain some time in that feels like it would be helpful...
AlteredCart: On-Sale, One Page Checkout, Checkout One Payments (although that's not working yet)
BCSE: Back in stock Notify, Checkbox Radio Mod, Upselling Links
SMACK: CDSEO Pro, Product Map
X-Cart: Gold+, Mobile
(still trying to get working: Gahela Support Suite)