View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 05:49 PM

Default Re: Endicia/Dazzle Export Function for Printing Labels

Fair values about $29.99 Carpepper! Thanks for your help. I'm from Jersey and we're born to offend those that rip us off. Some scumbag is charging $30 a month to bridge Endicia to X-Cart and people are subscribing to that. Do You think that's fair value? I get the same services through Paypal, but end game is having the functionality in X-Cart. That's gravitas, but right now I feel the cart is weak if you include the shipping functionality.

The venting statement was simply made to draw out guys like you and you bit the line. You obviously are one of these over priced American developers that think that what they do is rocket science. If you are, you've managed to bury the software industry into the ground along with the idiot management teams running or should I say ruining sili"coned" valley. I don't get satisfaction out of paying my Indian developer $12hr, really, but when jerkwads over here charge $80-100hr for the same work so they can own $1.0 million apartments and drive European cars, I lose my compassion for 'em.

Here's a post from another thread, which was all I was looking for:

USPS Click-N-Ship Mod $29.99 (For a limited time)

This mod is for those X-Cart users who ship using USPS and are tired of trying to get the included shipping label generator working. A customer of mine needed a quick way of creating shipping labels in X-Cart, this mod was my solution. He is extremely happy with this mod as I am sure you will be. Here are a few few details.

1: Easily installs in a matter of minutes.

2: Pre-fills the fields in the Click-N-Ship form.

3: Integrates with your current template.

4: Save's Administrators a ton of time over filling in the fields manually.

5: Fully integrated into the X-Cart Admin panel.

6: Contains detailed installation instructions.

7: Free updates for 1 year.

8: Source code is not encrypted.

This mod was tested using X-Cart 4.1.11. I will update this post when it is ready for X-Cart 4.2 (estimated time - a week os so).

The source code is not encrypted so you can modify it if you choose.

Unfortunately, a live demo is not available to the public due to security concerns. Screenshots of this mod are in the product page. If you must see a live demo before purchasing, please email me at webmaster@scriptdragon.com or PM me here. I can set up a demo for you.

Support will be handled through email, pm, or my support forum at http://forums.scriptdragon.com.

I plan on selling this mod for $39.99, but through Sunday Feb 8, 2009 it will be reduced to $29.99 (25% off).

This mod will save you a lot of time and will pay for itself with the time you will save.

If you are not satisfied with the mod in the 1st 30 days, uninstall it. Then contact me and I will refund 100% of your purchase price.

View/purchase the mod at http://www.scriptdragon.com/store/viewitem.php?ItemID=9

Regards
Wayne Wetterhahn

USPS Click-N-Ship mod now available

Thanks for the greeting.