View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 11:37 AM

X-Adept

Default Rewards Points is a Mess, Not Working

Just got BCSEngineering Reward Points installed and nothing works. It looks unstable as it has different issues at different times. Some of them are:

Does not show number of points needed to pay for order

Does not discount/credit order total even though it shows the points on subtotal

Does not show the number of points used deducted from the total amount of points in the account

Still shows pay with points when there are none left

When points are removed, discounts the total anyway so the order total is wrong

The value of the points is sometimes wrong. On one test order is showed the same number of points needed to pay for the whole order as were in the account, but the number of points in the account was not enough by a long shot.

There is a security warning in Firefox when the order is paid with points:
"Although this page is encrypted, the information you have entered is to be sent over an unencrypted connection and could easily be read by a third party. Are you sure you want to continue sending this information?"

Yesterday the number of points granted per product was on the product page, right now it's gone.

I have screen shots but don't know how to add them here. We have checked and re-checked the install and we did everything as we should.

When I opened a ticket I was offered a "Quote". What for I don't know, silly me thought the thing was supposed to work. I will leave my rant for the proper post.

Any help is greatly appreciated. This is a live site with traffic.
Hosting by EWDHosting - The best home for your x-cart.