Thread: Extra Fields
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2002, 08:43 PM

Advanced Member

Thanks a bunch ATKOgirl. Forced me to get phpMyAdmin working and took care of my tax problem while I was at it.

Still working on changing the size of the box so I can actually put some info into it.
This is from /main/product_modify.tpl. It looks to be the code that draws the size of the description data box.
Code:
<tr> <td valign="top" class="TableCenterProductDetails">{$lng.lbl_description}</td> <td valign="top" class="TableCenterProductDetails"> <textarea name="descr" cols="45" rows="6">{ $product.descr|replace:" ":"\n"}</textarea> {if $fillerror ne "" and $product.descr eq ""}<font class=StarStyle>&lt;&lt;</font>{/if} </td> </tr>
And I am trying to add this to the /modules/extra_Fields/product_modify.tpl in order to resize the box that I am given to enter data into.

Code:
{* $Id: product_modify.tpl,v 1.2 2002/04/23 10:38:01 mav Exp $ *} {section name=field loop=$extra_fields} <tr> <td class="TableCenterProductDetails" height="11">{$extra_fields[field].field}</td> <td class="TableCenterProductDetails" height="11"> <input type="text" name="param0{%field.index%}" size="24" value="{if $product.productid eq ""}{$extra_fields[field].value}{elseif %field.index% eq 0}{$product.param00}{elseif %field.index% eq 1}{$product.param01}{elseif %field.index% eq 2}{$product.param02}{elseif %field.index% eq 3}{$product.param03}{elseif %field.index% eq 4}{$product.param04}{elseif %field.index% eq 5}{$product.param05}{elseif %field.index% eq 6}{$product.param06}{elseif %field.index% eq 7}{$product.param07}{elseif %field.index% eq 8}{$product.param08}{elseif %field.index% eq 9}{$product.param09}{/if}"> </td> </tr> {/section}
I have tried, and will continue to try to get it right but have not yet come up with the correct location to place the code. If anyone could give me a little direction on this, I would be very grateful.