View Single Post
Old 04-11-2003, 10:12 AM

X-Adept

Default nope, but...

No, I haven't been that motivated to do it. I've been building some x-cart admin tools that reside completely outside of x-cart so that in the future, when I upgrade x-cart, I don't have to customize the entire admin side of it in addition to the customer front-end. At worst I'll just have to change how a few of my own scripts interact with x-cart, but since I wrote them all, I know it will be easier than modding some of the x-cart code which is just plain difficult in some cases...like creating a custom login page. GRRRRRRR. I'm still working on that login problem which I will be posting example code for in the next hour or so. No progress, but I'm simplifying the code to be a generic gateway so you can quickly install and test on your server by just changing a few variables in a config file. It'll be ready shortly so hopefully you'll have time to take a look at it and see if you can see why it doesn't work right.
Getting back into x-cart dev after a long hiatus. Modded lots of x-carts from version 3.1.x to 4.1.x. Developer of ImageScaler mod, Pre-login per user coupon mod, Wordpress feed mod, DigitalSubscriptions mod, Phonetic bulk download keys addon for DownloadExpander mod, Serial Number Generator for ESD products, Custom CMS/LMS integrations, external products mod, and more.