View Single Post
Old 02-13-2003, 09:56 PM

Advanced Member

Default Customer Front End Screwed up, but I can't find any errors.

Dear all,

I was tweaking around with the Catalogue arrangements last night, and well, I got this as my display page:
Quote:
{* $Id: home.tpl,v 1.39.2.1 2002/10/14 12:50:01 alfiya Exp $ *} { config_load file="$skin_config" } { include file="meta.tpl" } { include file="rectangle_top.tpl" } { include file="head.tpl" } { include file="customer/categories.tpl" } {if $active_modules.Bestsellers ne "" and $config.Modules.bestsellers_menu eq "Y"} { include file="modules/Bestsellers/menu_bestsellers.tpl" } {/if} {if $active_modules.Gift_Certificates ne ""}
{ include file="modules/Gift_Certificates/gc_menu.tpl" } {/if}
{ include file="help.tpl" } {include file="customer/home_main.tpl"} { include file="customer/menu_cart.tpl" } {if $login eq "" } { include file="auth.tpl" } {else} { include file="authbox.tpl" } {/if} { include file="news.tpl" }
{ include file="copyright.tpl" }
{ include file="rectangle_bottom.tpl" }

What I did was to change the position of this code:

Code:
{ include file="rectangle_top.tpl" } { include file="head.tpl" } <table border=0 width=100% cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 align="center"><tr> <td class=TableLeft width=6 rowspan=2></td> <td class=TableLeft width=150 valign=top> { include file="customer/categories.tpl" }

to:
Code:
{ include file="rectangle_top.tpl" } { include file="head.tpl" } { include file="customer/categories.tpl" } <table border=0 width=100% cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 align="center"><tr> <td class=TableLeft width=6 rowspan=2></td> <td class=TableLeft width=150 valign=top>

So after the screw up, I revert back my customer\home.tpl template, tested it to get back the original structure, and turned off the computer.

I logged on today, and clicked customer front end, and I got the previous junks as my HTML! I tried clearing cookies, temporary internet files. I checked out all the home.tpl codes that are in the folder. None of them helped.

Do I have to force a recompile? Please help, as there aren't any debug console poping up to help me too :cry:

Happy Valentines to you all!

Regards, and utmost appreciation,
Alan