View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 12:04 PM

X-Adept

Default Redirecting a customer to a custom page after login, depending on parameter

I would like to redirect customers after login to custom url according to a parameter.

Now, I can do custom redirection, as follows.

In /XLite/Module/VendorID/ModuleID/Controller/Customer/Login.php

Code:
<?php namespace XLite\Module\VendorID\ModuleID\Controller\Customer; class Login extends \XLite\Controller\Customer\Login implements \XLite\Base\IDecorator { protected function loginBody() { { $this->profile = $this->performLogin(); $profileCart = $this->getCart(); $this->setReturnURL( \XLite\Core\Converter::buildFullURL('mypage') ); $this->setHardRedirect(); } } }
(This time, I didn't forget "implements \XLite\Base\IDecorator" part).

However, the following code doesn't work.
Code:
<?php namespace XLite\Module\VendorID\ModuleID\Controller\Customer; class Login extends \XLite\Controller\Customer\Login implements \XLite\Base\IDecorator { protected function loginBody() { if(\XLite\Core\Request::getInstance()->param == "myparam") { $this->profile = $this->performLogin(); $profileCart = $this->getCart(); $this->setReturnURL( \XLite\Core\Converter::buildFullURL('mypage') ); $this->setHardRedirect(); } else { parent::loginBody() } } }
and the customer logs in to cart.php?target=login&param=myparam,
the customer doesn't get redirected to cart.php?target=mypage, instead
the customer gets redirected to cart.php (?target=main is implicit).

What am I doing here this time?

Of course, I could write another class, say mylogin.php so that the customer can
but this is not elegant or economic. Furthermore, in the module I am currently
working with, there are only two pages to redirect, but in another module in my project, there are more pages and I would rather not write one class for each page

to redirect... Would anyone have an idea?