View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 01:59 AM

X-Adept

Default Re: CloudSearch service for X-Cart has been released

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikitaP
Hi,

We have checked your module installation and it appeared that the module was not correctly installed. In order to modify standard X-Cart search, CloudSearch installer patches include/search.php. The file on your installation is not patched. The reason for that can be insufficient access rights for the php process during the installation.

I suggest you to re-install the module and pay attention to the last installation step especially. If there are any issues, the installer should display them.

Please let me know whether this helps.

I have provided the cloud search updated module after we have run install-cloudsearch.php and installations was successful.No error occurs.
Now you told CloudSearch installer patches include/search.php.Can I email you the include/search.php .Please share your email id or please look into the issue in the ticket.

By the way can you please send me details about-"pay attention to the last installation step especially. If there are any issues,the installer should display them.
I personally request you to look into this matter in our server.I have paid monthly subscriptions for cloud serach and default cloud search was already installed in 4.6.1 Platinum.If there exist any update version and in update version if you solve any preexisting bug then appropriate file should be provided.

Kindly solve the matter.

Thanks,
xtech